When a person wakes up one day with excruciating pain, a high fever or a rash all over their body, it’s pretty obvious that something is wrong, and they better find out what it is.
But sometimes the warning signals your body gives you aren’t so obvious—they’re more subtle.
And nowhere is this truer than in your mouth—specifically, your tongue.
The average person probably isn’t knowingly trying to slowly kill themselves. But unfortunately, there is a silent, deadly toxin in many people’s teeth that is wreaking havoc with their health and life…and they don’t even know it!
That deadly toxin is mercury—specifically mercury in amalgam dental fillings.
Here’s what you must know about this lethal element and how to escape its deadly effects.