I would like to switch things up a bit in today’s blog.
Instead of me talking about a certain subject and giving you natural strategies to overcome illness and/or prevent getting sick to begin with, I’d like to turn today’s blog over to YOU and ask you what you want to read about, and I will share the information in an upcoming blog!
It an understatement to say that we are in times of extreme uncertainty…and it’s my job and desire to help you by providing truthful, accurate, needed information and suggestions for improvement in your health.
So, I need to hear from you as to what you are looking for!
Here are some possibilities:
- What concerns you in terms of your health?
- What do you find confusing and/or need clarification about? Whether it’s a drug, test, treatment or other concern, let me know how I can help set the record straight for you!
- Are you wondering about the merits of a certain diet you’ve come across? I will certainly give you my opinion!
- Which of our supplements have helped you the most and how? (Note: if you share a success story about one of our supplements, I will choose 10 of the top stories and send you a FREE bottle of the supplement you wrote about!)
- Do you find yourself under more stress or feel more anxious than ever before about your health future? What are your worries and what would you like me to talk about?
These are only suggestions, and I certainly welcome all questions.
I also want to remind you that, as a practitioner holding a Master’s degree in holistic nutrition, I am not affiliated with any organization, pharmaceutical company, association or other entity that may look to sway, influence or impact my professional opinion in any way, nor do I accept financial remuneration or donations from the same.
It’s just me, my expertise, my books and my supplements, and 2 decades of helping people from all walks of life to improve their health, eliminate the need for medications, lose weight and feel a whole lot better!
So please let me hear from you! You can comment below or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To your health,