Despite what you may read on most pharmaceutical company-sponsored “health” websites and even what your doctor may tell you, disease doesn’t just pop out of nowhere and bite poor unsuspecting you in the derriere.
Disease is not normal, it is not a reflection of your body needing some drug, it’s not something you should expect as you age, and it is not some mysterious phenomenon that nobody can explain and for which you have to pray that your number doesn’t come up.
Instead, disease is the result of some type of stress or imbalance in your body.
Your body was created for health—not disease—and when it gets sick, there are one or more darn good reasons why.
These reasons can include exposure to toxins, smoking, excessive alcohol use, mental stress, and an unhealthy gut microbiome.
But one of the most significant yet rarely talked about reasons is…
Deficiencies of various nutrients are a major driving force behind every single illness and disease.
Here are just a few examples:
Heart disease is directly connected to deficiencies in zinc, magnesium, vitamins B6, B12, D, C and E, and folic acid.
Depression can be triggered by low levels of vitamins B3, B6 and B12 as well as vitamin D.
Autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, psoriasis and Hashimoto’s hypothyroidism are strongly linked to vitamin D deficiency.
Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are associated with inadequate levels of vitamin B12, magnesium and vitamin D.
Cancer can result from numerous possible deficiencies including vitamins A, D, E and K, folic acid, selenium and zinc.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen with deficiencies in biotin, chromium, vanadium, magnesium and vitamin C.
Restless leg syndrome and irregular heartbeat are commonly the result of magnesium deficiency.
And even COVID-19 mortality risk is exponentially increased with vitamin D deficiency!
But sadly (and unbelievably), most mainstream doctors don’t even think of nutrient deficiencies in their assessment of someone’s health…or even worse, they believe diet doesn’t matter! Instead, you can bet on getting one or more prescription drugs while the underlying cause of your sickness or disease remains ignored.
Just the facts, ma’am
When it comes to getting the nutrients your body needs, there are several somber facts we face:
- FACT: Despite the overwhelming evidence that proves a nutritious diet is essential for health, the average person does NOT have a healthy diet. Our reliance on fast food and processed/convenience foods continues to soar, and the lines at the drive-thru are getting longer and longer.
- FACT: One out of every five of us suffers from digestive problems, which can impair your body’s ability to assimilate and absorb nutrients from your foods.
- FACT: Seven out of 10 of us takes at least one medication per day. Medications can also harm your gut environment and impair nutrient absorption. Especially guilty here are acid reducers--and when you consider the staggering number of people who use these drugs every single day, that’s a whole lot of unhealthy guts and nutrients sailing on through unabsorbed.
- FACT: Our food is not a nutritious as it used to be due to changes in farming methods, fewer minerals in our soil and the unnatural/GMO diets fed to the animals raised for our food supply.
- FACT: Soda is still the beverage of choice for millions, and not only is the sugar onslaught destructive to your gut, but the acid from soda causes your body to leech its own minerals (like calcium and magnesium) from your muscles and bones to buffer the acid.
What this means is that chances are excellent that most or all of us have some type of nutrient challenge which can mean that soon you will be arriving in the land of the diagnosed and drugged.
Make sure you’re protected!
You can do SO MUCH in the way of disease prevention just by making sure your body has the precious nutrients it needs!
Having a healthy diet including lots of fresh vegetables, meats, poultry and fish, healthy fats and eggs is a great start, but as I mentioned above, our food is inherently not as nutritious as it once was. So even with a healthy diet, chances are excellent you could be lacking in several key nutrients.
The best way to ensure all your nutrient bases are covered is with an outstanding quality multi-vitamin formula like Super Core!
Super Core contains therapeutic, health-supporting doses of ALL of the nutrients I mentioned above (and several others), plus an impressive array of disease-fighting natural anti-inflammatories and antioxidants too!
Inflammation is another leading factor behind several serious diseases, and of course free radicals out of control can undermine your health. That’s why I designed Super Core to go far beyond other multi-vitamin formulas and provide protective anti-inflammatories and antioxidants!
Note that even if you do have health challenges already, you can still make a difference in how you feel! Giving your body crucial nutrients it needs can go a LONG way in helping it fight back against disease and restore a more optimal state of health.
Now is the time to get a handle on YOUR health. When you give your body what it needs, it can stay vibrant and disease-free into your golden years! You deserve outstanding health and it’s my mission to help you reach your goals!
To your health,