The Great Taste No Pain plan has been carefully constructed to stress the importance of nutrient-packed, delicious real foods, while adhering to the principles of proper food combining, which is an eating lifestyle that centers on pairing foods together that require similar digestive enzymes (acid versus alkaline) so as to make meals less taxing on the system and encourage more efficient and complete digestion.
When the digestive process can be completed more effectively, that may help ease common digestive symptoms such as gas, bloating, constipation and heartburn.
In addition, since the proper elimination of wastes and complete breakdown and assimilation of nutrients from your foods is crucial for the proper functioning of all of the body’s systems, improving the digestive process may also encourage positive changes in overall health and well-being, as well as weight loss.
Since its inception in 2007, we’ve helped tens of thousands of our clients achieve better digestion and as a result, many have enjoyed dramatic improvements in their health and their level of energy. In addition, many have reported being able to lose excess weight and keep it off.
It’s important to stress that Great Taste No Pain is not a diet. It does not require you to swear off whole food groups, count calories, rely on meal replacement bars and shakes, track points or severely restrict portions.
With Great Taste No Pain, you can still enjoy foods you love and meals that will leave you satisfied with no feelings of deprivation.
See for yourself what a difference it can make in your overall health when your digestive system is working more like it should…and you are enjoying every mouthwatering bite toward better health!
The Great Taste No Pain plan:
- Will show you how you can take control of your digestive pain and help turn it around at a primary root cause
- Will show you how simple it is to put together meals that are easier for your system to break down and that taste positively spectacular
- Does not require special foods or costly meal supplements—all foods are available in an ordinary grocery store
- Will help you gain a better understanding and appreciation for the significant role your diet plays in your health from head to toe
The Great Taste No Pain plan includes these Five Key Principles:
Principle #1: Proper food combining basics
In this section you will learn:
- Why the typical Standard American Diet meal causes digestive disaster for most people
- Your new “4 Food Groups” and why the old, tired nutritional advice from the past doesn’t work
- The scientific basis behind food combining and why it helps so many people
- What foods to pair together for tasty, satisfying meals that can leave you feeling a whole lot better after eating
- …and much more!
Principle #2: Eating fruit correctly
This section tells you:
- The best way to eat fruit (as well as ways you should NEVER eat it)
- How you can make delicious healthy smoothie drinks and shakes
- How you can enjoy dried fruits and baked fruits without pain
- …and much more!
Principle #3: Avoiding processed food and fast food
This section will teach you:
- All of the health-harming effects of packaged foods and fast food and why they’re far more deadly than you think
- What GMOs (genetically modified organisms) are and why they have not been proven as safe regardless of what the commercials may say
- The astounding amount of food additives the average American takes in each year and the price we pay with our bodies
- Why a diet of processed food and fast food can leave you undernourished and overweight
- …and much more!
Principle #4: How to choose carbs and fats wisely
Never has there been an area of more misunderstanding than with carbohydrates and fats!
But this section of the Great Taste No Pain plan cuts through all of the confusion and conflicting information and provides clear-cut, simple guidelines for choosing good sources of carbs and fats.
After reading this section you’ll know:
- Why low-carb and low-fat diets are not good for you
- The worst kind of refined carbohydrate and how to eliminate it from your diet
- Why saturated fat is not the health-wrecking monster it’s claimed to be
- The dangers of trans-fats and how you can unknowingly be getting them in your diet
- Why you should always avoid margarine at all cost
- …and much more!
Principle #5: Maintain a healthy pH
Arguably one of the most telling indicators of your level of health is your body’s pH, yet the average person has little to no knowledge of why pH is important, or how to help encourage a healthy pH level and acid/alkaline balance.
This section will enlighten you about topics such as:
- What the ideal pH of your body should be and why it’s so crucial
- How a pH that’s off even just a little bit can lead to sickness and disease
- What foods create acid in your body and what foods are alkaline
- The best and worst sources of water
- How to check your pH and help maintain a healthy acid/alkaline balance in your body
- …and much more!
Plus you’ll also receive:
- Common-sense rules for desserts and snacks – you don’t have to give them up!
- Guidelines for beverages and the best ways to enjoy them (including alcohol)
- Tasty lunch ideas for kids and adults too
- Hints on how condiments, toppings and dressings fit into the Great Taste No Pain plan
And The Best Part-The Delicious Great Taste No Pain Recipes!
Imagine a cookbook that embodies everything that’s GREAT about food. The Great Taste No Pain recipe section is loaded with easy-to-prepare dishes that are wonderfully rich and flavorful, as well as healthy and nutritious.
You’ll get 121 mouth-watering recipes that use foods that are easily available in your local grocery store – no hard to find, specialty ingredients.
Here’s just a sampling of the taste tempting recipes you’ll receive:
- Breads and Breakfast Items - pumpkin, Boston brown, and orange-cranberry breakfast breads…blueberry muffins…pumpkin-apple muffins…plus favorites like pancakes, breakfast frittata, breakfast smoothies…and more!
- Condiments - Thousand Island dressing…spicy French dressing…fresh salsa…basil pesto…and more!
- Salads- classics like Caesar salad and Greek salad…plus Italian potato salad…lobster salad…spinach and roasted garlic salad…and more!
- Soups - black bean soup…chicken soup…cream of mushroom soup…corn chowder…hearty minestrone…tomato soup with basil…and more!
- Entrees – broccoli & Swiss quiche...chicken Marsala…lasagna…crab cakes…beef tenderloin with horseradish sauce…shrimp scampi…turkey meatballs…and more!
- Vegetable Sides – Sherry’s garlic green beans…Italian cauliflower…broccoli with garlic and cheese…roasted garlic mashed potatoes…sweet potato fries…creamed spinach…asparagus with pine nuts and balsamic vinegar…and more!
- Snacks and Entertaining – delicious hummus…bruschetta…black bean dip…along with cocktails like vodka punch, eggnog…and more!
- Desserts – Dutch apple pie…carrot cake…raspberry bars…the best brownies ever…and more!
TRY IT NOW!
I am so confident that you’ll be completely satisfied with the Great Taste No Pain plan that I am offering you a risk-free 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason we will gladly refund your money (less shipping and handling) within 60 days of your purchase.
Copyright © 2015 Holistic Blends, Inc.
The Great Taste No Pain and Great Taste No Gluten programs and Blue Rock Holistics™ supplemental products, and the statements made on this page, have not been evaluated by the FDA to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult your health care professional before starting this or any diet, exercise, or supplement program, and never discontinue any doctor-prescribed health regimen, including diet and prescription medication, without first consulting your health care professional. Individual results may vary.