When someone is suffering from a gluten allergy, gluten intolerance, gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease, avoiding all sources of gluten is essential.
People with gluten issues typically see improvements in their gas, bloating, diarrhea and other symptoms once they eliminate gluten from their diet.
But for many, eliminating gluten may not be enough to bring about lasting relief.
That’s because even if their diet is completely gluten-free, if they are eating foods and meals that encourage poor digestion, they may continue to suffer.
And not even know why!
So the key to real relief from gluten-related health issues is to not only eliminate gluten from your life, but also to help support your body’s digestive process in general to encourage the complete breakdown of all your foods and ease the overall burden on your digestive system.
And a great place to start with this crucial two-sided health-supporting goal is with the Great Taste No Gluten eating plan.
The Great Taste No Gluten plan includes these Four Key Guides:
Guide #1: Unraveling the Gluten-Free Mystery
In this section you will learn:
- Why gluten in our food supply has exploded over the last century
- The difference between a gluten allergy, gluten intolerance, gluten sensitivity and Celiac disease, and why the tests for each are different (and if you’ve only gotten one test, you have not been completely tested for a gluten problem)
- All the places gluten is hiding beyond the obvious bread, pastries and pasta (including non-food sources of gluten)
- The basic food combining principles and how to pair together foods to create satisfying gluten-free meals that can leave you feeling a whole lot better after eating
- …and much more!
Guide #2: Your Gluten-Free Kitchen
This section tells you:
- How to have a well-stocked gluten-free pantry, refrigerator and freezer
- What foods are inherently gluten-free
- What utensils and appliances are helpful for creating delicious gluten-free dishes
- How to avoid cross-contamination when preparing both gluten-free and non-gluten-free foods
- …and much more!
Guide #3: Gluten-Free Substitutions
This tremendously helpful resource gives you convenient, tasty substitutions for:
- Wheat-based flours
- Various herbs and spices
Plus you’ll also get several substitution ideas for replacing wheat-based flour in traditional recipes
Guide #4: Gluten-Free Grain Guide
This handy guide details several gluten-free flours, meals, grains and seeds to incorporate into your gluten-free cooking, which can help make the transition to gluten-free cooking easy and delicious, and ensures that you will still be able to enjoy the nutty flavor of grains in your favorite dishes.
These include options such as:
- Almond flour
- Buckwheat flour
- Garbanzo bean flour
- Potato flour
- Quinoa flour
- Brown rice flour
- …and much more!
And The Best Part—The Delicious Great Taste No Gluten Recipes!
The recipes in Great Taste No Gluten are so flavorful and satisfying, we are sure that even your pickiest, wheat-eating family and friends will never know what they’re missing – the gluten!
Here’s just a sample of the easy-to-prepare recipes you’ll enjoy – all of which are completely GLUTEN-FREE:
- Breakfast items – staples like pancakes and waffles plus delicious breakfast frittata…artichoke quiche…breakfast smoothies…coffee cake with topping…and more!
- Breads -- mouth-watering Italian herb bread…brown bread…rye bread…cheddar loaf…walnut bread…nutmeg loaf…roasted garlic potato bread…sourdough loaf…and more!
- Dressings, Marinades, and Condiments – luscious apple butter…homemade Thousand Island dressing…spicy French dressing…fresh salsa…honey mustard vinaigrette…and more!
- Salads – pot-luck favorites like macaroni and potato salads plus…Cobb salad…black bean asparagus salad…caprese salad…scrumptious steak salad…and more!
- Soups – loaded minestrone soup…potato leek soup, easy chicken soup…spicy black bean vegetable soup…and more!
- Entrees for all tastes including chicken marsala…spinach and ricotta pasta…roast beef with mustard caper sauce…parmesan crusted chicken…crab cakes with creamy chipotle sauce…pork chops with caramelized onions…white bean stew with Swiss chard and tomatoes…sautéed sea scallops with creamy shallot wine sauce…pasta with vodka sauce…pizza…and more!
- Snacks and Entertaining -- avocado feta salsa…parmesan cheese balls…sun dried tomato dip…guacamole…stuffed mushrooms…spinach and artichoke dip…mini quiches…and more!
- Desserts – like sinfully rich chocolate fudge cake…flourless chocolate torte…lemon meringue pie…shortbread cookies…chocolate chip cookies…flan…creamy rice pudding…white cake…and more!
Try just one recipe and I’m sure you’ll say, “Gluten-free? No way!
Copyright © 2015 Holistic Blends, Inc.
*The Great Taste No Pain and Great Taste No Gluten programs and Blue Rock Holistics™ supplemental products, and the statements made on this page, have not been evaluated by the FDA to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult your health care professional before starting this or any diet, exercise, or supplement program, and never discontinue any doctor-prescribed health regimen, including diet and prescription medication, without first consulting your health care professional. Individual results may vary.